Ozone to the Rescue? By Brian Simpson
Hey, how good would it be if ozone, a chemical hated by the Greenies, turns out to be a game changer in this pandemic business?
• “One of the most important factors in healing is oxygen. Ozone helps improve oxygen delivery in your body by causing more oxygen to be released by hemoglobin and improving red blood cell flexibility, allowing the red blood cells to travel through small capillaries better
• Ozone also improves ATP production, increases key antioxidants and nitric oxide, which improves blood circulation, and modulates the immune system, increasing certain cytokines that reduce inflammation and decreasing certain cytokines that increase inflammation
• Even though ozone dissipates quickly, it creates a whole host of downstream metabolites — messenger molecules — that may kill pathogens and upregulate your immune system, and they last for days
• Ozone therapy can be done at home and include rectal, vaginal and ear insufflation, along with drinking ozone water; ozone saunas can be done too
• The coronavirus is a lipid-coated virus, and if you disrupt that lipid coat, you reduce or eliminate its infectivity. Ozone attacks lipids, and viruses cannot repair that damage. Thus, ozone may effectively destroy the virus.”
None of this is, of course medical of health advice, especially the idea of rectal insufflation, which I shudder to think of, but who knows, something might come of this. If not, the ozone could help global warming, which just has tpo be good.