On Listening to the Scientists By Brian Simpson
This phrase of listening to the scientists came to us from the Thunberg girl, telling us that climate change issues and social policy, just fall into place from IPCC reports, but even if it was so, nothing about policy would follow. Localism, self-reliance and nationalism, are more plausible that global communism, even if what she said was true. But, the truth is the issue, although there is not much of a public debate about his now, anymore than a debate about immigration, all fait accompli.
“Or, more precisely, we must listen to the scientists they want us to listen to.
- We must listen to the scientists, for example, who tell us that 2+2 = white supremacy.
- We must listen to the scientists who tell us that biology no longer determines sex.
- And we absolutely must listen to the scientists who tell us to cower in fear in our homes because of a virus.
- We must listen to the scientists who say that unmasked BLM protestors packed together like sardines are not a danger to spreading the virus because of the righteousness of their cause.
- We must listen to the scientists at the WHO that told us in late March to NOT wear masks, and then, oops, just kidding, please do wear masks.
- We must listen to the scientists who tell us that we need to keep our masks on, and then take their own masks off as soon as they’re no longer on camera.
- We must listen to the scientists who tell us to cancel everything and not spend time with friends and family, who then themselves hop on a plane to visit their own friends and family.
- We must listen to the scientists who agree that cannabis dispensaries, acupuncture clinics, and casinos are “essential businesses”, but masked worshipers six feet apart in churches and synagogues must be forced to stay home under threat of imprisonment.
- We must listen to the scientists who tell us that the national debt doesn’t matter, and the government can simply print as much money as it wants and give out free money to everyone without any consequences ever.
- We must listen to the scientists who tell us that standing on wet sand is safe, but standing on dry sand will spread the Coronavirus.
- We must listen to the scientists who tell us we need to do whatever it takes to prevent a single Covid death… but that deaths due to suicide, heart attack, and stroke are perfectly fine, and so are domestic violence, drug addiction, and depression.
- And we must listen to the scientists who tell us that an unproven vaccine devoid of any long-term study is completely safe and effective.
Yes. Those are the scientists we must listen to.
- But we absolutely must NOT listen to any scientists who voice concerns about Covid vaccines.
- We must not listen to scientists whose peer-reviewed research shows that Covid might not be as bad or as deadly as the media continues to portray.
- We must not listen to scientists, including a Fulbright scholar / MIT PhD in data science, whose research shows bizarre, highly suspicious statistical anomalies regarding the 2020 election.
No. We definitely must NOT listen to those scientists.”
This is made so much easier by Big Tech banning those who critique the New World Order narrative, and the mainstream media, who make no comment about any of this. Science is now part of political ideology, and to be questioned like election results.