This Week’s US Covid Vax Misery Report By Brian Simpson
Each week thanks to the greatly informative site Children’s Health Defense.com, I give their summary of Us deaths and adverse effects from the Covid-19 vaccines, so that we in Australia can see what is happening with a much bigger population sample space than ours. In summary from data released by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS). showed that between December 14, 2020 and September. 3, 2021, a total of 675,593 adverse events following COVID vaccines were recorded. This included a total of 14,506 reports of deaths, an increase of 595 over last week. As well, there were 88,171 reports of serious injuries, including the reports of deaths, during the same time period, an increase of 2,200 compared with last.
“Data released today by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) showed that between Dec. 14, 2020 and Sept. 3, 2021, a total of 675,593 adverse events following COVID vaccines were reported to the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS). The data included a total of 14,506 reports of deaths — an increase of 595 over the previous week.
There were 88,171 reports of serious injuries, including the reports of deaths, during the same time period — up 2,200 compared with the previous week.
Of the 6,577 U.S. deaths reported as of Sept. 3, 12% occurred within 24 hours of vaccination, 18% occurred within 48 hours of vaccination and 31% occurred in people who experienced an onset of symptoms within 48 hours of being vaccinated.
In the U.S., 373.2. million COVID vaccine doses had been administered as of Sept. 3. This includes: 212 million doses of Pfizer, 146 million doses of Moderna and 14 million doses of Johnson & Johnson (J&J).
The data come directly from reports submitted to VAERS, the primary government-funded system for reporting adverse vaccine reactions in the U.S.
Every Friday, VAERS makes public all vaccine injury reports received as of a specified date, usually about a week prior to the release date. Reports submitted to VAERS require further investigation before a causal relationship can be confirmed.
This week’s U.S. data for 12- to 17-year-olds show:
- 19,015total adverse events, including 1,132 rated as serious and 19 reported deaths. Two of the 19 deaths were suicides.The most recent death involves one report of two patients [VAERS I.D. 1655100] who died after their second dose of Pfizer, including a 13-year old female. Other recent reported deaths include a 15-year-old boy (VAERS I.D. 1498080) who previously had COVID, was diagnosed with cardiomyopathy in May 2021 and died four days after receiving his second dose of Pfizer’s vaccine on June 18, when he collapsed on the soccer field and went into ventricular tachycardia; and a 13-year-old girl (VAERS I.D. 1505250) who died after suffering a heart condition after receiving her first dose of Pfizer.
- 2,810 reportsof anaphylaxis among 12- to 17-year-olds with 99% of cases
attributed to Pfizer’s vaccine.
- 469 reportsof myocarditis and pericarditis (heart inflammation) with 462 cases attributed to Pfizer’s vaccine.
- 101 reportsof blood clotting disorders, with all cases attributed to Pfizer.
This week’s U.S. VAERS data, from Dec. 14, 2020 to Sept. 3, 2021, for all age groups combined, show:
- 21% of deaths were related to cardiac disorders.
- 54% of those who died were male, 42% were female and the remaining death reports did not include gender of the deceased.
- The average ageof death was 72.9.
- As of Sept. 3, 3,558 pregnant womenreported adverse events related to COVID vaccines, including 1042 reports of miscarriage or premature birth.
- Of the 2,743 cases of Bell’s Palsyreported, 50% were attributed to Pfizer vaccinations, 43% to Moderna and 7% to J&J.
- 570 reports of Guillain-Barré Syndrome, with 39% of cases attributed to Pfizer, 33% to Modernaand 27% to J&J.
- 144,785 reports of anaphylaxiswith 41% of cases attributed to Pfizer’s vaccine, 51% to Moderna and 7% to J&J.
- 9,051 reportsof blood clotting disorders. Of those, 3,862 reports were attributed to Pfizer, 3,297 reports to Moderna and 1,843 reports to J&J.
- 2,362 casesof myocarditis and pericarditis with 1,487 cases attributed to Pfizer, 775 cases to Moderna and 92 cases to J&J’s COVID vaccine.
Biden announces sweeping COVID vaccine mandates targeting the unvaccinated
As The Defender reported today, President Biden ordered sweeping new federal COVID vaccine requirements for as many as 100 million Americans — including private sector employees, healthcare workers and federal contractors — threatening thousands in fines for businesses that do not comply.
Biden’s plan mandates COVID vaccines, or weekly mandatory testing, for all employers with more than 100 employees. The vaccines will be mandated for all federal workers and government contractors — with no allowance for weekly testing.
Biden’s plan also requires 17 million healthcare workers at Medicare and Medicaid participating hospitals and other healthcare settings be vaccinated.
Children’s Health Defense Chairman Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. and longtime vaccine safety advocate, said Biden’s move “to force universal obedience with an unwanted, ineffective and potentially dangerous medical intervention is anti-science, anti-democratic and anti-American.”