By accepting you will be accessing a service provided by a third-party external to https://blog.alor.org/
The Great Replacement? By Chris Knight
The Left and establishment types, when they are not working on demographically displacing us, tell us that the “great displacement” is just a conspiracy. Oh, does that mean that when they themselves celebrate Whites becoming minorities in each nation across the Earth, that is untrue? Surely not. Yet, what other words describes these changing demographics? Anyway, for variety, here are some fellow thinkers from across the dirty pond discussing the same theme:
“The “Great Replacement,” the systematic dispossession of white Americans and Europeans by Third World immigrants, is either a “conspiracy theory” or a self-evident good depending on who is talking about it. Main Stream Media publications recently denounced those who discuss it as accomplices to terrorism or at least purveyors of fake news. Yet other journalists, some from the same publications, run articles gloating about the obvious political consequences of immigration-driven demographic change. In a step beyond the “who, whom” model where everything is analyzed from the standpoint of which group benefits, we are now in a situation where people making the same objective observation are either good or bad depending on their views about it. It’s beyond politics; it’s madness.
A typical example: American expat Mellissa Rossi’s hysterical article, “’Great Replacement’ ideology is spreading hate in U.S. and across the globe” .[Yahoo News, June 30, 2019] Incredibly, this is meant to be straight news. It casually associated white advocate Martin Sellner with Christchurch shooter Brenton Tarrant because they share a “controversial belief” in the replacement of white Christians. She says Sellner views this eventual replacement as a “mathematical fact” and she even admits that “statistics show, [this] is true in some countries.” However, she says it is “off the rails” because the percentage of Muslim will not be majority status anytime soon—according to “experts.”
The obvious counter, made by Sellner: if you extend the timeline, Muslims eventually replace the native population. But Rossi simply dismisses this as a “shaky premise” that has “inspired mass shootings.” The obvious intention: to scare people away from even exploring these ideas, even though she has no real argument against them. Neither does anyone else except name-calling and accusations of violence:
• The White-Extinction Conspiracy Theory Is Bonkers, by Farhad Manjoo, New York Times, March 20, 2019
• How the "White Replacement" Conspiracy Theory Spread Around the Globe, by Luke Darby, GQ, June 21, 2019 (Not surprisingly, this article partially blames YouTube.)
• "Replacement Theory," a Racist, Sexist Doctrine, Spreads in Far Right Circles, by Nellie Bowles, New York Times, March 18, 2019
• Journalists are also trying to condemn local GOP politicians for supposedly believing in this “conspiracy theory.” When Maine Republicans suggested Americans should be helped before asylum seekers, Greg Kesich at the Press-Herald detected another motive:
• [Former Maine Governor Paul] LePage, [Waterville mayor Nick] Isgro, [Maine Republican Party Executive Director Jason] Savage and their allies are not being inconsistent about housing policy; they are being very consistent about something else—the alleged threat to white power posed by immigration, as described in the “Great Replacement” or “White Genocide” conspiracy theory.
• [The View From Here: Conspiracy theory takes hold in Maine GOP, June 23, 2019]
• Yet demographic changes have undeniable political and social implications. And, regularly, journalists smoothly transition from saying nothing is happening to bragging about what is happening, especially in American politics.
• Thus Michelle Goldberg at The New York Times penned an op-ed entitled We Can Replace Them on October 29, 2018. Analyzing Democrat Stacey Abrams’s (ultimately unsuccessful) campaign against Republican Brian Kemp, Goldberg gloated about “an embittered white conservative minority… terrified at being swamped by a new multicultural polyglot majority.”
• (I note in passing that if I wrote that I didn’t want to be “swamped by a new multicultural polyglot majority,” I’d be accused of racist and dehumanizing language).
• Goldberg also claimed the Right is trying to forestall the emergence of this multicultural majority “at all costs.” (If only).
• Paul Taylor boasts in The American Prospect:
• For the first time ever, half of all Americans under the age of 20 are Hispanic, black, Asian American, or mixed race. They’re the mosaic created by a modern immigration wave that has brought more than 60 million newcomers here since 1965, nearly nine in ten of them nonwhite.
• For them, diversity isn’t merely demography; it’s the beating heart of their value system.
• [They’re a Blue Tidal Wave—If They Vote, June 17, 2018]
• Taylor calls them “mosaics” because they will keep their own identity in a cultural “mosaic” rather than a melting pot. He notes his interview subjects believe America has always been racist and their cynicism may actually keep them away from the polls.
• But, he notes:
• The demographic changes that created the Mosaic generation have already transformed America.
• It was only a dozen years ago that same-sex marriage, legal marijuana, and transgender rights were barely imaginable; Confederate statues stood tall; and no one had heard of Black Lives Matter, #MeToo, March for Our Lives, or Occupy Wall Street. Even in electoral politics, times have changed, though it doesn’t feel that way with Trump in the White House. But since 1992, Democratic presidential candidates have won the popular vote in six of seven elections. No political party in American history has ever accomplished that feat before (or had less to show for it, due to Electoral College inversions in 2000 and 2016).
• Now, as Mosaics start pouring into the electorate, this big blue wave will keep getting even bigger.
• “The US white majority will soon disappear forever” proclaim Dudley Poston and Rogelio Sanez in The Chicago Reporter [May 16, 2019] Their explanation? “[B]asic demography: births, deaths, and immigration.” In other words, the exact arguments made by Martin Sellner and others. However, because these journalists don’t oppose it, it is permissible to state these facts.
• Similarly, Stef Knight at Business Insider dutifully reports that the United States is on the way to becoming a non-white majority by 2045 [May 1, 2019]. “The demographic shifts are already having an impact on our national identity, politics and the generational gap, according to sociologists and demographers who have studied the trends,” he proclaims.
• Suddenly, something big is happening, and journalists admit the consequences. But they can notice it, whereas nationalists simply aren’t allowed to.
• Anyone, even a journalist, would speak about the process differently if we weren’t talking about the West. When the Chinese government floods Tibet with Han migrants, everyone understands it is colonization [Beijing sends a new flood of Han migrants to Lhasa: Tibetans risk disappearing, Asia News, January 27, 2015]. It’s perhaps for that reason that the Dalai Lama recognizes that Third Worlders need to go back, lest Europe become an extension of Africa or the Middle East [Dalai Lama warns Europe could become ‘Muslim’ or ‘Africa,’ by Zachary Halaschak, Washington Examiner, June 27, 2019]
• If Israel became majority Arab, it would cease to be a Jewish state. Israel’s existence would be pointless.
• Decades ago, Rabbi Meir Kahane debated future Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Olmert on this question, and Olmert essentially said Kahane was right, but that the demographic transition was simply too far away to worry about. Yet the Israeli government today takes it seriously, working to increase Israeli birth rates and openly discussing the demographicissue. And so do American politicians, including Bernie Sanders, who freely admitted a one-state solution with equal rights for Jews and Palestinians would be the “end of Israel,” and thus something he opposes. But he has no such attachment to America, at least not anymore.
• On Amazon, you can watch a documentary called “When Siberia Becomes Chinese,” which matter-of-factly discuss the political and cultural consequences of Chinese migrants moving into Russia’s thinly populated Far East looking for work. A New York Times opinion piece on the same subject concluded, “facts on the ground can become lines on the map”. [Why China Will Reclaim Siberia, by Frank Jacobs, January 13, 2015]
• Journalists who tell us mass migration has no consequences insult our intelligence.
• Of course, most of the journalists calling the Great Replacement a “conspiracy theory” do know this—they are simply being disingenuous. They look forward to the day the West is deconstructed for good. In other articles, they let the mask slip.
Yet Conservatism Inc. too tells patriots that America’s magic dirt will somehow transform Third Worlders into the heirs of the Founding Fathers. This is nonsense, and only the most naïve conservative believes otherwise. Politics may be downstream from culture, but culture is downstream from demographics. Both Leftist journalists and Identitarian activists know the Great Replacement is happening. Conservatism Inc. prevents the American Right from doing anything about it.
• Forget about saving “conservatism”—Westerners must wake to this demographic tidal wave lest their culture, people and civilization be extinguished. If they don’t, every battle won or achievement made by Western Civilization is rendered pointless.
• And no matter how shamefully or eagerly they surrender, Westerners won’t be remembered as graceful losers—just a bunch of racists.”
A thoughtful article indeed which calls out the fundamental contradiction among the politically correct. The libtard monsters are creating further monster ideologies that will ultimately swallow them up as well. They dig our grave, but an even bigger one for themselves.