Sweden’s a War Zone By Michael Ferguson
There has been controversy in Sweden because a migrant gang member shoved a gun into a Swedish boy’s mouth. But, this is to be expected when an entire society is longing for self-annihilation, so everybody should be swallowing guns in celebration of the end of whiteness! I mean to say, like Anglo-Australians, White Swedes have only been in the country as migrants for a few years anyway. Vikings? Who were they? Surely it is impossible for modern day Swedes to be related to men who sailed stormy seas and raided far away lands with their coloured shields and axes? In a few years’ time nobody will even know what a Viking was.
The more interesting news is that war in Sweden continues, adding to the excitement and vibrancy:
- “In 2017, a Swedish police report, "Utsatta områden 2017" ("Vulnerable Areas 2017") showed that there are 61 such areas -- also known as no-go zones -- in Sweden. They encompass 200 criminal networks, consisting of an estimated 5,000 criminals. Most of the inhabitants are non-Western immigrants and their descendants.
- In March, the Swedish National Forensic Centre estimated that since 2012, the number of shootings classified as murder or attempted murder had increased by almost 100 percent.
- "Sweden is at war and it is the politicians who are responsible. Five nights in a row, cars have been set on fire in the university town of Lund. Such insane acts have occurred on hundreds of occasions in various places in Sweden over the past fifteen years. From 1955 to 1985, not a single car was ignited in Malmö, Gothenburg, Stockholm or Lund.... None of these criminals is starving or lacking in access to clean water. They have a roof over their heads and they have been offered free schooling.... They do not live in dilapidated houses.... It is called upbringing and this is missing for thousands of girls and boys in Swedish homes today." — Björn Ranelid, Swedish author, Expressen, July 5, 2019.
- "Very few things were better in Sweden [before].... We have built a strong country, where we take care of each other. Where society takes responsibility and no man is left alone". — Swedish Prime Minister Stefan Löfven.
- Sadly, many Swedes probably feel terribly left alone in a country that increasingly resembles a war zone.”
Who says that multiculturalism is not fantastic and working utter miracles?