One Nation senator-elect Malcolm Roberts Now a Terrorist Threat
Michael Koziol from the Sydney Morning Herald reported this morning that: "One Nation Senator-elect Malcolm Roberts wrote bizarre 'sovereign letter' to former Prime Minister Julia Gillard"
...NSW Police say such people "should be considered a potential terrorist threat"...
Referring to a private letter between a constituent and their representative, Senator-elect Malcolm Roberts is now also branded anti-semitic and a conspiracy theorist.
In United States, as reported by TheTruthWins.com, the government has defined "72 types of potential terrorist", some of which are selectively listed below.
1. Those who talk about "individual liberties"
2. Those that advocate for states rights
3. Those that want "to make the world a better place"
5. Those that are interested in "defeating the communists"
13."The Patriot Movement"
22. Anyone that is "opposed to the New World Order"
23. Anyone that is engaged in "conspiracy theorising"
24. Anyone that is opposed to Agenda 21
72. Evangelical Christians
So, no one is safe from being labelled a terrorist.
Criticising the elites and especially the existing financial system makes you the most dangerous of all!