Covid Vaccine and Freedoms By Mrs Vera West
This is from an email I was saent, wit htre sender saying tro pass it on, so I will:
"Let’s awaken some people’s minds ...
What happens if you decide to get "vaccinated" (beside the fact that you could end up very sick or even dead)???
Here are 12 important questions and answers before considering getting vaccinated:
- "If I get vaccinated can I stop wearing a mask(s)?"
- "If I get vaccinated will the restaurants, bars, schools, fitness clubs, hair salons, etc. reopen and will people be able to get back to work like normal?
- "If I get vaccinated will I be resistant to Covid?"
Government: "Maybe. We don't know exactly, but probably not."
- "If I get vaccinated, at least I won't be contagious to others - right?"
Government: "NO. the vaccine doesn’t stop transmission."
- "If I get vaccinated, how long will the vaccine last?"
Government: "No one knows. All Covid "vaccines" are still in the experimental stage."
- "If I get vaccinated, can I stop social distancing?"
- "If my parents, grandparents and myself all get vaccinated can we hug each other again?"
- "So what's the benefit of getting vaccinated?"
Government: "Hoping that the virus won't kill you."
- "Are you sure the vaccine won't injure or kill me?"
- "If statistically the virus won't kill me (99.7% survival rate), why should I get vaccinated?"
Government: "To protect others."
- "So if I get vaccinated, I can protect 100% of people I come in contact with?"
- "If I experience a severe adverse reaction, long term effects (still unknown) or die from the vaccine will I (or my family) be compensated from the vaccine manufacture or the Government?"
Government: "NO - the government and vaccine manufactures have 100% zero liability regarding this experimental drug"
So to summarise, the Covid19 "vaccine"...
Does not provide immunity
Does not eliminate the virus
Does not prevent death
Does not guarantee you won’t get it
Does not stop you from passing it on to others
Does not eliminate the need for travel bans
Does not eliminate the need for business closures
Does not eliminate the need for lockdowns
Does not eliminate the need for masking
If after reading this you still decide to get the "vaccine"...GOOD LUCK WITH THAT!
Feel free to copy, paste and share..."