Arresting Trump; Concentration Camps for Trump Supporters By Charles Taylor
The authorities, if you can call them that, are getting ready for the great purge, and Trump is number one on the list. It is fitting that his final humiliation will be impeachment, then arrest, then being Epsteined in jail. Before he dies he will really miss the junk food, which may be the greater torture.
“District of Columbia Attorney General Karl Racine has declared that he is considering arresting President Donald Trump, Donald Trump Jr., Rudy Giuliani and U.S. Rep. Mo Brooks with inciting the violent invasion of the U.S. Capitol. He noted that, while the Justice Department does not believe you can charge a sitting president, he can do so in a matter of days. Ironically, I believe Trump can be indicted immediately as a constitutional matter but that his prosecution would ultimately collapse on free speech grounds.
The Justice Department itself concluded during the Clinton administration that “[n]either the text nor the history of the Constitution” is “dispositive” on this question but has rendered an internal opinion against indictments of a sitting president as a matter of “considerations of constitutional structure.” I have long disagreed with the view that there is a constitutional barrier to indicting a sitting president.”
“Crooked” Hillary Clinton, who should have been prosecuted during the Trump presidency, is gloating, and why not?
“In an editorial published by the Washington Post on Monday entitled, “Trump should be impeached. But that alone won’t remove white supremacy from America,” failed presidential candidate Hillary Clinton described last Wednesday’s “attack on the Capitol” as a function of “white-supremacist grievances fueled by Donald Trump.”
Clinton repeated the false claim that President Donald Trump praised neo-Nazis as “very fine people” following the 2017 riots in Charlottesville VA. She framed “whiteness” — a term she did not define — as the president’s political priority. Clinton wrote:
Trump ran for president on a vision of America where whiteness is valued at the expense of everything else. In the White House, he gave white supremacists, members of the extreme right and conspiracy theorists their most powerful platforms yet, even claiming that there were “very fine people” among the torch-wielding militia members who converged on Charlottesville in 2017.
Yes, all that from a white woman; how credible is that?
Right to the end, Mike Adams still holds to the Trump faith.
“The CIA clowns who spread deliberate disinformation across the ‘net are doing an outstanding job of pushing noise and confusion. As a result, my sources are have now fractured into split realities, where in one reality Trump has given up and surrendered while in another reality Trump is about to achieve a decisive victory and astonish the world.
In today’s podcast, I discuss both arguments for what’s happening now, and I lay out details on how the US Secret Service tried to set up Alex Jones to be arrested on terrorism charges in D.C.
Most importantly, I discuss whether the troop expansion in DC is actually part of an unconventional warfare strategy being carried out by President Trump and Chris Miller, the Secretary of Defense. If Biden isn’t inaugurated on the 20th, the radical Left will stage an attempted color revolution siege of Washington D.C., but thanks to these maneuvers by Trump and Miller, there are 15,000 troops in place with the support of the Democrats and the media. Perhaps they are being played and don’t yet realize it.
Here’s what else I cover in today’s podcast:
- The FBI is planning to run false flag operations at state capitol buildings in order to further demonize conservatives and set the stage for nationwide gun confiscation.
- The real story of how US Secret Service tried to set up Alex Jones to be charged with terrorism on Jan 6th. But they failed and Jones averted the trap. (This is based in part on my private phone call with Alex Jones yesterday.)
- There has been a coup in America, carried out by the globalists, the deep state and the CCP.
- My sources are now fractured, with some saying Trump has surrendered and others saying Trump will achieve a decisive victory.
- The bad news sources say everyone around Trump is refusing to follow orders for fear they will be charged with treason.
- The good news sources say Trump is still maneuvering for a decisive counterinsurgency attack against the coup plotters and deep state traitors.
- Chris Miller of the DoD signed the order for 15,000 National Guard troops to be mobilized into the DC area.
- Importantly, when Trump announces the Insurrection Act, all National Guard troops are federalized under Trump.
- Note: We still believe Trump has already invoked the Insurrection Act, but this has not yet been made public.
- Sources say Democrats and left-wing media were tricked into supporting a massive build-up of troops in DC because they mistakenly think those troops will protect Biden. In reality, they say, Trump will command them.
- Most National Guard troops are loyal to Trump and despise Biden.
- The Jan 6th “siege” theater at the capitol was necessary to acquire Pelosi’s laptop and also trick the Left into supporting a massive troop buildup in DC.
- The troops are necessary to protect Trump from the “color revolution” attempt of the radical Left, which will activate the moment they see Biden not getting inaugurated.
- No outcome is certain. There are two paths, and many traitors still inside the Trump administration. Trump’s own plans may be thwarted at the last minute.
- Discussion of consciousness, God, divinity and the role of suffering for the journey of self-discovery.
- Why the real war is beyond the 3D realm and exists in the realm of spirituality and consciousness.
- Is humanity ready to move to a higher state of existence, paired with self-responsibility? Or will we stay stuck in the “infant” stage of fighting and suffering?”
Well, at least it is amusing as we watch the great bonfire of the West. Get into survivalism, now.