Don’t be Evil? Just Censor Everything Covid! By James Reed
Don’t be evil may be their code of conduct, now, or in the past, but really, censoring some basic questions about Covid and the Covid vaxxes, on its survey platform, does reduce knowledge about the Covid infection, which could impact upon lives. Hence, it is an evil act.
“Google denied permission to use its Google Surveys platform to publish a brief survey about people’s experiences with COVID-19 and myocarditis, according to Steve Kirsch, executive director of Vaccine Safety Research Foundation.
Kirsch on Wednesday reported the rejection, telling readers of his Substack post:
“Clearly, they don’t want anyone to know the truth. The only truth they want you to know is what the government tells you.”
Kirsch said his team put together a two-question survey, and Google rejected both questions. Here’s what Kirsch and his team tried to ask:
- Has anyone in your household (including yourself):
- Had COVID
- Is now unable to work because of a COVID infection
- Died from COVID
- Has anyone in your household (including yourself):
- Had the COVID vaccine
- Had a diagnosis of myocarditis after getting the COVID vaccine
- Died from the COVID vaccine
“Apparently, Google won’t let you ask any questions related to … COVID or the vaccines. Wow. Just wow,” Kirsch said.
According to Google Surveys, the team’s survey questions were problematic because:
“Surveys that request information related to certain medical topics or vividly describing a certain medical topic issue are a non-starter.
“In this scenario we must reserve the right to allow or not allow surveys with these topics at our sole discretion.”
Google Surveys also said the questions must be removed because questions involving “offensive, obscene, gruesome, hocking or distasteful content” are unallowed on their platform.
Questions about COVID and myocarditis deemed ‘offensive’
Google does allow its own survey data about COVID-19 on its Google Health platform.
Google Health — whose stated mission of “helping everyone, everywhere be healthier through products and services that connect and bring meaning to health information” — touts a “COVID-19 Open Data Repository.”
According to Google Health’s website, their data repository is “one of the most comprehensive collections of up-to-date COVID-19-related information to help public health professionals, researchers, policymakers and others in analyzing, understanding, and managing the virus.”
Google says the data come “from authoritative sources, gathered automatically as well as from volunteers and contributors, and is updated daily or more frequently.”
According to the website:
“We aggregate data from hundreds of data sources to ensure global representation.
- Authoritative sources (governmental, health, universities)
- General sources (news media, publications)
- Crowdsourcing (volunteers, contributors)”
Google Health also states: “We welcome your contributions.”
According to Google, its Google Health initiative helps “researchers and scientists in advancing the science of public health” and provides “researchers with datasets and tools they can use to discover novel insights in support of public health.”
Kirsch suggested Google wouldn’t allow his team to run their survey because it questioned the official COVID-19 government narrative.
“We already know from other surveys we’ve run that the vaccines are not safe. Disallowing such surveys is a danger to society.”
“I can’t wait for the day when I hear a Google executive admit, ‘It was a mistake to censor this information and make it difficult for the public to learn the truth about how unsafe these vaccines are.’
“Will that day ever come? Probably not.”
Same points for the twit, Twitter”
“Twitter last week censored Shmuel Shapira, M.D., MPH, for suggesting a connection between the monkeypox outbreak and mRNA COVID-19 vaccines, according to a Kanekoa’s Newsletter Substack post published Wednesday.
Shapira, who said he was injured after receiving his third dose of the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine, said Twitter demanded he remove a tweet that said:
“Monkey pox cases were rare for years. During the last years a single case was documented in Israel. It is well established the mRNA vaccines affect the natural immune system. A monkey pox outbreak following massive covid vaccination: *Is not a coincidence.”
Shapira is a full professor of medical administration at Hebrew University and served as director of Israel’s Institute for Biological Research from 2013-2021.
According to the author of the Kanekoa Newsletter, Shapira might be “the most senior ranking medical-scientist in the world to openly criticize the COVID vaccines.”
Shapira also is the founder and head of the military medicine department at the Hebrew University and Israeli Defense Forces Medical Corps, and a senior research fellow at the International Institute for Counter-Terrorism at Reichman University in Israel.
He has published more than 110 peer-reviewed scientific articles and is the editor of three academic journals.
As director of Israel’s Institute for Biological Research, Shapira initially was the “driving force behind the efforts to develop an Israeli COVID-19 vaccine” until he “unexpectedly” stepped down in May 2021, The Times of Israel reported.
According to Kanekoa, Shapira started his Twitter account in January 2022 and has grown increasingly vocal in his criticism of mRNA vaccines since he first denounced the Israeli Genesis Award for giving the award to Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla.
Kanekoa collected 11 Twitter posts by Shapira:
- On Jan. 18, 2022, Shapirasaid (translated from Hebrew by Google): “The Israeli Genesis Award was given to the CEO of Pfizer, so wretched. Instead of giving it to an Israeli scientist, and all this for a mediocre, short-acting vaccine that yielded Pfizer a profit of billions, a wretched and exiled one. Bourla will be appointed the King of Israel now. Let me remind you that vaccinated Israel is the fourth-leading in the number of corona patients in the world. There is a championship!”
- On Feb. 6, 2022, Shapiraasked: “What grade would you give to a vaccine that people are vaccinated with three times and get sick twice (as of today)? Not to mention significant side effects …”
- On April 9, 2022, Shapirasaid: “The CEO of the company, millions of whose vaccines were used in Israel for vaccination, stated in an interview with NBC that Israel serves as the world’s laboratory. To the best of my knowledge, this is the first case in history where experimental guinea pigs paid an exorbitant rate for their participation.”
- On May 13, 2022, Shapirasaid: “I received 3 vaccinations, I was physically injured in a very significant way as many others were injured … And in addition, my trust in the nature of the decisions and in the processes of making them has been severely eroded. No one asked and checked. I will fight with all my might so that truthful answers regarding all decisions and not just regarding the vaccine are given …”
- On June 7, 2022, Shapirasaid: “We are talking about vaccine five in two and a half years. When the vaccine is planned for the sequence from January 2020 (the great-grandfather of the great-grandfather of the current variants). A vaccine that does not prevent infection does not prevent morbidity. And it is allegedly attributed to significant side effects to say the least. Why? What is the logic? Which authority approved? And don’t say that it prevents a serious illness, no one has proven it.”
- On June 8, 2022, Shapirasaid: “I will continue and ask why give an outdated fifth vaccine that does not prevent disease and apparently causes many significant common side effects.”
- On July 5, 2022, Shapiradiscussed the “son of a 36-year-old Australian friend” who developed “severe ventricular arrhythmias and went into heart failure” only “days after the second Pfizer vaccine.” “The compensation is automatic by the Australian government,” he said. “Despite the behavior of their government they admit to the connection and the phrase ‘no connection’ does not appear in the lexicon.”
- On July 15, 2022, Shapira shared a chartof New South Wales COVID-19 rates showing an increased risk of COVID-19 infection with every new dose of the mRNA vaccine on which he commented: “According to official data from Australia the more you are injected the more likely you are to get sick as the fourth injection jumps the chance dramatically. According to this study it is supposedly an anti-vaccine at least according to what I have been taught.”
- On July 18, 2022, Shapirasaid: “I am not anti-vaccine, I am anti-stupidity, anti-fake science, and anti-incompetent management.”
- On July 28, 2022, Shapirasaid: “T [Twitter] warned me to remove the T [tweet] connecting MP [monkeypox] to C [COVID-19]. Each day I understand better where we live and in which year.”
- On July 31, 2022, Shapira shared a link to theOpenVAERS COVID-19 Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System that showed a total of 1,357,937 reports including 170,151 hospitalizations and 29,790 deaths, above which he simply commented: “Safe & Efficient.”
“In a post-lockdown world,” Kanekoa said, “where governments increasingly coordinate with Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube to censor criticism of COVID vaccines, even senior ranking medical-scientist are being silenced for speaking about the science that counters the pharmaceutical industry’s narrative.”