Diabetes and the Vax By Mrs Vera West

Dr Peter McCullough has commented upon the present chronic disease epidemic of diabetes. Before the Covid plandemic, about 10 percent of diabetes was juvenile Type 1, and 90 percent adult-on set type 2 diabetes. However, after the vax there is now clinical evidence that type 1 diabetes can result from the Covid vax. There is not much by way of epidemiological evidence, but this could grow. It is yet another adverse effect of the vaxxes ranging from heart issues, to neurological effects.                                                            

 

https://www.trialsitenews.com/a/new-onset-type-1-diabetes-after-covid-19-vaccination-571e248c

It has been said we are in a chronic disease epidemic of diabetes mellitus. Before COVID-19, approximately 10% of diabetes was juvenile Type 1, which is an auto-immune illness characterized by autoantibodies against pancreatic islet cells. The remaining 90% are adult-onset type 2 diabetes characterized by lifelong excess in adiposity and insulin resistance.  Mass vaccination may change the contemporary epidemiology of diabetes mellitus as we learn more about autoimmune diseases caused by COVID-19 vaccines.

Mass vaccination with mRNA and adenoviral DNA vaccines may change the epidemiology of diabetes as we know it. There are several papers emerging concerning new-onset diabetes and diabetic ketoacidosis after taking a COVID-19 shot. Moon and colleagues reported a well-characterized case of new-onset type 1 diabetes in an adult temporally related to COVID-19 vaccination.

 

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/35135929/

 

Intern Med

 

. 2022 Apr 15;61(8):1197-1200.

 doi: 10.2169/internalmedicine.9004-21. Epub 2022 Feb 8.

New-onset Type 1 Diabetes after COVID-19 mRNA Vaccination

Masahiro Yano 1Tomoaki Morioka 1Yuka Natsuki 1Keyaki Sasaki 1Yoshinori Kakutani 1Akinobu Ochi 1Yuko Yamazaki 1Tetsuo Shoji 2Masanori Emoto 1

Affiliations expand

  • PMID: 35135929

 

 

Abstract

During the ongoing coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) pandemic, it is critical to ensure the safety of COVID-19 vaccines. We herein report a 51-year-old Japanese woman who developed acute-onset type 1 diabetes with diabetic ketoacidosis six weeks after receiving the first dose of a COVID-19 messenger ribonucleic acid (mRNA) vaccine. Laboratory tests indicated exhaustion of endogenous insulin secretion, a positive result for insulin autoantibody, and latent thyroid autoimmunity. Human leukocyte antigen typing was homozygous for DRB1*09:01-DQB1*03:03 haplotypes. This case suggests that COVID-19 vaccination can induce type 1 diabetes in some individuals with a genetic predisposition.

 

 

 

Comments

No comments made yet. Be the first to submit a comment
Already Registered? Login Here
Sunday, 21 July 2024

Captcha Image