Corporate Monsters By Chris Knight (Florida)
Apart from Big Tech, we are seeing numerous big businesses taking an extreme Left political stand, often quite contrary to what the bulk of their clients would be comfortable with. Companies are opposing voter integrity laws, with the sub-text being that they are happy with electoral corruption. Personally, I would have liked a strong leader, which Trump was not, to have cleaned them all up with martial law. But, at least Trump has said that such companies should be boycotted. If 70 million people hit the woke hard, they might just go broke!
“More than 100 corporate leaders met this weekend to plot their opposition to voter integrity laws across the United States following false statements made by far-left activists and top politicians like Democrat President Joe Biden.
CBS News reported that leaders from American Airlines, United Airlines, Levi Strauss & Co., Walmart, ViacomCBS, Ariel Investments, LinkedIn, Twitter, AMC Theaters, and “others” were invited to the leftist event.
Kenneth Chenault, the former chief executive of American Express Co., and Kenneth Frazier, CEO of Merck & Co., reportedly urged others to join their pressure campaign by signing onto a statement that could be released as soon as this week.
“A statement could come early this week, the people said, and would build on one that 72 Black executives signed last month in the wake of changes to Georgia’s voting laws,” The Wall Street Journal reported. “Mr. Chenault told executives on the call that several leaders had signaled they would sign on, including executives at PepsiCo Inc., PayPal Holdings Inc., T. Rowe Price Group Inc. and Hess Corp. , among others, according to the people.”
The report said that “plenty of companies” were “wary of wading into politically charged areas,” with one executive telling the newspaper that it was a “no-win situation from a corporate standpoint.”
The move comes after Major League Baseball caved to a pressure campaign and relocated their All Star Game and Draft out of Atlanta following Biden saying that he would “strongly supported” the move. MLB relocated their game to a city that has substantially less racial diversity. The move will reportedly cost Atlanta more than $100 in revenue.
Former President Donald Trump has since encouraged Americans to boycott companies that cave to the woke mob, saying that the numbers are not on the side of the far-left.
“For years the Radical Left Democrats have played dirty by boycotting products when anything from that company is done or stated in any way that offends them,” Trump said in a statement. “It is finally time for Republicans and Conservatives to fight back—we have more people than they do—by far!”
“Boycott Major League Baseball, Coca-Cola, Delta Airlines, JPMorgan Chase, ViacomCBS, Citigroup, Cisco, UPS, and Merck,” Trump added. “Don’t go back to their products until they relent. We can play the game better than them.”
Trump said that the left boycotts and scares “companies into submission” and that people must “never submit” and “never give up” otherwise “the Radical Left will destroy our Country.””
Australians can help by joining the boycott too, as far as possible.
“The dozens of people who don’t believe that CNN is biased can plead ignorance no longer.
Project Veritas just released the latest video in their “Expose CNN” series, and it purports to show a CNN director admitting that they pushed propaganda with the goal of getting Trump out of office. While this was obvious to anyone of us who watched the network (usually only against our will while stranded in airports), there are people out there who do in fact mistake CNN for actual news.
CNN’s technical director Charlie Chester is captured on video proving otherwise, saying the following:
- “Look what we did, we [CNN] got Trump out. I am 100% going to say it, and I 100% believe that if it wasn’t for CNN, I don’t know that Trump would have got voted out…I came to CNN because I wanted to be a part of that.”
- “[Trump’s] hand was shaking or whatever, I think. We brought in so many medical people to tell a story that was all speculation — that he was neurologically damaged, and he was losing it. He’s unfit to — you know, whatever. We were creating a story there that we didn’t know anything about. That’s what — I think that’s propaganda.”
- “We would always show shots of him [Biden] jogging and that [he’s] healthy, you know, and him in aviator shades. Like you paint him as a young geriatric.”
- “I think there’s a COVID fatigue. So, like whenever a new story comes up, they’re [CNN’s] going to latch onto it. They’ve already announced in our office that once the public is — will be open to it — we’re going to start focusing mainly on climate.”
- “It [COVID] will taper off to a point that it’s not a problem anymore. Climate change can take years, so they’ll [CNN will] probably be able to milk that quite a bit…Climate change is going to be the next COVID thing for CNN…Fear sells.”
As always we can expect the left to claim that the footage is deceptively edited, though I’m not sure how they’ll seriously be able to argue that such quotes are missing context. They support what we’ve all noticed anecdotally over at CNN too.”