The tyrannical totalitarian leftoids, as seen in the US Supreme court fiasco of the election of Bret Kavanaugh, has taken madness to a new level and shown that the system is not only beyond corruption, but is insane. People will lie and invent all sorts of nonsense to achieve a goal, which is, to preserve abortion, and legal corruption. The thought of cleaning up the Supreme Court, and draining this swamp, disturbs the libtards, lizards and Dark Lords, a term everyone here seems to be using of late. Dr Ford’s rape accusations against Kavanaugh have numerous problems, as noted by journalist John Nolte:
“By any standard of truth, fairness, classical liberalism, evidence, and facts, Dr. Ford is not only not credible, she is nothing close to credible.
Let me count the ways…
• She has aligned herself with the far-left.
• She straight-up lied about being afraid to fly.
• She said she wanted anonymity but continually reached out to the far-left Washington Post.
• Her polygraph is a farce.
• Her story has been carefully weaved into a Kafka-esque nightmare no man (even with detailed calendars) can ever escape from.
• Every single one of her witnesses refutes her story — has no memory of the gathering in question or says it doesn’t happen, and this includes a lifelong friend.
• Her team was so desperate to have The Woman Who Wants Anonymity to testify publicly, they turned down the opportunity to have her questioned in private at her home in California — and then lied about it.
• Ford’s therapist’s notes from 2012 also refute here tale, even as the media and Democrats try to gaslight us into believing the opposite. Ford originally claimed four boys tried to rape her when she was in her late teens in the mid-eighties. Now she says it was one rapist and one bystander when she was 15 in the early eighties.
• Ford refused to give her therapist’s notes to the Senate Judiciary Committee.
• In the statement she wrote out in her farce of a polygraph test, Ford crossed out “early 80’s” so it would only read “80’s.”
• Ford told the Committee the “primary impact” of the event occurred during the “four years after” it happened. She goes on to say, “I struggled academically. I struggled very much in Chapel Hill and in College. When I was 17 I went off to college, I had a very hard time.” Note how she skips over two whole years, her junior and senior years in high school; the two school years directly after the attack (unless it did indeed happen in her late teens).
• To later confirm the event did in fact happen in 1982, Ford told the Committee she was able to pin it down to 1982 because she remembered she did not yet have her drivers’ license. But… she also says she doesn’t remember how she got to or from the house party, so how does she know she didn’t drive herself?
• Ford also used Mark Judge’s Safeway job to confirm the 1982 timeline. She testified she saw him working there 6-8 weeks after the attack. She could not yet drive, so her mother drove her there, but for some bizarre reason Ford and her mother entered the Safeway using different doors. (And now mom can’t confirm this happened!)
• Five times during her testimony she mentioned Safeway to verify the date. How could she know such a thing unless it really happened? Well, in his memoir (which began circulating online among Kavanaugh critics in the week before Ford’s testimony) Judge helpfully reveals he was working at the “local supermarket” during the “summer before senior year.”
• In summation: On top of all four of her own witnesses refuting her allegations against Kavanaugh, so too do the notes taken by her own therapist. (Margot Cleveland’s tweet thread was indispensable for much of this — you will want to read it all.)
Dr. Ford’s allegations are not only not credible — they are ludicrous, a joke…
Even what she does remember is so full of holes you could bounce Brian Stelter through it:
• She didn’t hear two very drunk and belligerent boys sneak up on her?
• Why was music already on in a room no one was using?
• Wouldn’t blasting music ensure someone came upstairs to see what was going on, especially whoever’s house it was? This is completely counter-intuitive to criminal behavior.
• After she locked herself in the bathroom, her rapists didn’t try to get at her? Didn’t jiggle the doorknob? Didn’t try to claim they were kidding? All tuned up for a rape, they just gave up and went downstairs laughing like nothing happened?
• She remember how many beers she had (only one), but has been wildly inconsistent on the number of people who attended this small gathering, the number of people who were in the room where the assault allegedly happened, and by extension the number of boys who tried to rape her.
• She left without telling her best friend?
• She left without WARNING her best friend there were two rapists in the house?
• No one asked why she was leaving or found it strange enough to ask her the following day why she just vanished from the party?
• She can remember how many beers she had (one) but not whose house she was in, how she got home, the date, the place, how many people were there (sometimes it’s 4, or 5 or 6), or anything solid?
• She will show the Washington Post her therapist’s note but not the Senate, which represents We the People?’
Let’s just say it: it is all a big fib to serve a political end.
After all of this is over, I sincerely hope that every one of these people are sued for defamation. Let twenty billion law suits flourish. But, it won’t happen, conservatives being just too weak. If they can get Brett in, they will be exhausted after that, and will need to lay down with their feet in the air. One thing not mentioned in the otherwise comprehensive list above is that the feminist and cuck wing of libtardism are saying that everything a woman accusers says should be believed. Where does that come from? Out of some degenerate university somewhere, no doubt! Clearly, there is no logical reason to believe that, because false rape accusations have been proven in court. That is fact, and no amount of decadent left students yelling outside of lecture theatres refute it:
However, there is also a philosophical incoherence in the feminist view, namely that their big thing now is that gender is fluid, so that there is no fixed maleness (which inconsistently is absolute evil, in the feminist demonology), or femaleness.
“According to the logic-deficient Left, any woman who makes an accusation against anyone else must be automatically believed without a shred of evidence to support her accusations. No due process necessary. When a man is accused by a woman, he should be immediately arrested and imprisoned without trial, we’re asked to believe. Yet the very same people asserting this lawless lunacy also tell us there’s no such thing as a “man” or a “woman” because gender is fluid, remember? According to their own logic, a biological man can proclaim himself to be a woman, at which point everything she says must be automatically believed, according to liberal logic. Thus, any man can simply pretend to be a woman long enough to level an accusation against someone else, then they can revert back to being a man after they are sufficiently believed. Since they were a woman at the time the accusation was made, that accusation must be automatically believed and accepted as true, say Leftists. The defense against this lunacy, of course, is for the man being accused to simply declare himself to be a woman, and since all women must be automatically believed, his defense testimony “as a woman” must be accepted by all, without hesitation, according to liberal logic.”
At least the fall of ancient Rome had a bit of dignity to it, but the fall off the West is disgustingly pathetic. Isn’t anyone else outraged, and angered to the fist-waving level about the pc bs we now live under? Can’t the normies see, living in their little boxes, that their world is being destroyed each day? Apparently not.