By accepting you will be accessing a service provided by a third-party external to https://blog.alor.org/
Who Funds Greta Thunberg? By Bruce Bennett
With the “success’ of the climate strike across the world, as a media attention grabber, the focus should be on the teenage leader of the movement, Greta Thunberg. Does she raise funds by selling tasty vegan food, made by elves? No, she is funded by George Soros et al.:
“Her parents, Svante Thunberg and Malena (Sara) Ernman get the sponsoring from One Foundation PR-spinnet bakom Greta Thunbpr-spinnet-bakom-greta-thunberg One Foundation is owned by George Soros. Also Bono and Bill Gates are contributing. Greta Thunberg's marketing campaign is managed by Ingmar Rentzhog and his PR company “We do not have time.”
“So, who is this young idealist? Greta Thunberg is now 16-years old and the daughter of famous opera singer and left-liberal activist Marlena Ernman, who in the background has helped her daughter get started. Thunberg soon also got her own coach – a well-known climate activist from Germany by the name Luisa-Marie Neubauer. What is the likelyhood of a young girl who starts a school strike outside the Swedish parliament, getting schoolchildren from all over the world to join her cause and fight against climate change? And how often do 16-year-olds have their own coaches? Luisa-Marie Neubauer, who has been captured on a numerous images and videos together with Greta when the two direct climate change strikes all over the world, belongs to the organisation called “one foundation”. It has several well-known wealthy financiers, including Bono as well as Bill and Melissa Gates. An even more striking name is that of the multi-billionaire oligarch George Soros, notorious for his currency speculation and maybe even more prominent as the father of the global, radical, and left-liberal lobby and activist network “Open Society”, supporting thousands of NGOs.”
The so-called youth revolt against climate change, may well be sincere, but behind this, as always are the globalists Pied Pipers of Hamelin, whose endgame is the deindustrialisation of the West, and the world dominance of China, that is untouched by the climate change issue, and as the world’s greatest carbon polluter, is given a free road to world domination. As climate change and environmentalist guru Maurice Strong put it all, in these quotes from wiki:
• “Current lifestyles and consumption patterns of the affluent middle class - involving high meat intake, the use of fossil fuels, electrical appliances, home and work-place air-conditioning, and suburban housing - are not sustainable.
o Maurice Strong, opening speech at the 1992 Rio Earth Summit. But this quotation is not in the version posted on Mr. Strong's site. http://www.mauricestrong.net/index.php/opening-statement6
• If we don't change, our species will not survive... Frankly, we may get to the point where the only way of saving the world will be for industrial civilization to collapse.
o Maurice Strong, September 1, 1997 edition of National Review magazine
• What if a small group of world leaders were to conclude that the principal risk to the Earth comes from the actions of the rich countries? And if the world is to survive, those rich countries would have to sign an agreement reducing their impact on the environment. Will they do it? The group's conclusion is 'no'. The rich countries won't do it. They won't change. So, in order to save the planet, the group decides: Isn't the only hope for the planet that the industrialized civilizations collapse? Isn't it our responsibility to bring that about?
o Maurice Strong, Interview 1992, concerning the plot of a book he would like to write
• It is simply not feasible for sovereignty to be exercised unilaterally by individual nation-states, however powerful. It is a principle which will yield only slowly and reluctantly to the imperatives of global environmental cooperation.
o Maurice Strong, 1992 essay entitled Stockholm to Rio: A Journey Down a Generation
• "Our concepts of ballot-box democracy may need to be modified to produce strong governments capable of making difficult decisions."
Strong’s answer was, as usual, the creation of a world government through the UN, putting his sort of people in control.