The Cargo Cult of Immigration By James Reed
It is to be expected, when immigration comes up as the number one issue in front of the sacred economy, the globalists get mighty scared and roll out the propaganda thick, as shown here:
However, the flood of migrants is not inevitable and is itself a political creation of the existing tyrannical regime. In Europe and the US, criticism of this swamping is beginning to take place, while Australia, well, we just sleep like sheep:
“Immigration is the most important issue shaping Americans’ votes before November’s midterm elections, according to a poll released Thursday from Reuters/Ipsos. Across a poll of 2,252 registered voters, 14.8 percent identified immigration as the most important issue determining their vote. The economy was selected as the top issue among 13.9 percent of polled registered voters. Reuters highlighted the following results from its poll, in which registered voters were polled between June 28 and July 2:
• Nearly fifteen percent of the poll’s respondents said immigration was the primary issue that would determine their votes in November.
• Nearly fourteen percent of the poll’s respondents said the economy was the primary issue shaping their November votes.
• Nearly twenty-six percent of registered Republican identified immigration as their primary issue of concern likely to determine their votes, an increase of 14 percentage points relative to a similar poll conducted in early June.
• Over fifteen percent of registered Democrats identified healthcare as their primary issue of concern, making it Democrats’ top issue.
• Fourteen percent of registered Democrats listed the economy as their primary issue of concern
• Less than seven percent of registered Democrats selected immigration as their top issue of concern.”
Sheep will begin to awaken though, when it is realised that once green pastures have been over-grazed and that starvation awaits.